At Drinkstuff we like to make things as easy as possible, which is why we've put together our range of cocktail making kits, which combine all the cocktail equipment and cocktail accessories you need while saving you money! Now it's your chance to get involved with our bundle competition!
We want you to design your dream cocktail kit - with all the equipment and accessories you need to throw a cocktail party! Simply choose from our great range of cocktail accessories, bar equipment and glassware on drinkstuff.com and make a list of what you'd put together in your cocktail set and you could win it!
To take part send your list of products (with full titles) that make up your set to email@example.com, along with your full name and address. If we like your set you'll be in with a chance of winning it and could even see it on our site!
Terms & Conditions:
-Only 1 entry per person
-Only entries submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be valid
-Entries cannot be duplicates of our current bundle deal sets
-Only entries which include more than 3 different products will be considered
-Winners will be notified via email and your name may be posted on our facebook page
-Closing date for entries is the 12pm on the 10th June 2011
We have a new position within the company for an Online Marketplace Administrator to look after the day to day running of all accounts. The individual should possess excellent communication skills and an attention to detail.
Main tasks will include:
- Transferring customer orders from Amazon Marketplace, eBay and Play.com to our internal administration system ready for dispatch
- Handling customer service emails and updating customers on their order status
- Managing customer feedback
- Ensuring listings are accurate by liaising with the Buying & Product Development Departments
- Competitor price monitoring, analysis and research into other marketplace sellers to ensure we are continuously competitive
- Analysis & reporting on sales performance
- Answering customer service calls, taking orders and dealing with all enquiries including showroom duties
- Open plan office
- Air-conditioned office
- PC based
- No ties or suits necessary!
- Vibrant workforce
Hours of work: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
Salary: £6-6.50 per hr
Apply now by emailing your CV to Stuart Goode